Welcome to The Integrated Living Journey
1. Welcome to The Integrated Living Journey
Through facilitation, the journey aims to walk with the participants in answering 3 life questions:
- Who Am I?- IDENTITY
- Where Am I? – PHASE
- How Do I Integrate – INTEGRATION
It is both a Personal Development Journey as well as a Spiritual Journey because the faith aspect is integrated into the 10 Week Lessons.
2. How long is the Integrated Living Journey?
The Integrated Living Journey is 10 Weeks. The course is undertaken once a week for 3 hours. Different Journey’s meet on different days.
3. Do I have to attend all the classes?
Yes. It is important that you attend all 10 classes so as to extract all the benefits of the Journey. Not only is it important for you to attend classes, it is also important that you invest time and space to do all your reflections through out your chosen Journey.
4. What is a Silent Retreat?
A Silent Retreat happens after Week 5 of the class. It is an entire day of Guided silence from 9am – 4pm.
The Silent Retreat aims at having each student spend time away from Noise and be focused on their Spiritual Journey.
No phones are allowed during session.
5. Are there any costs related to the Integrated Living Journey?
Yes, there are costs.
The Integrated Living Journey requires you to make both a time and financial investment.
The financial investment is 70,000/ – which covers:
- Integrated Living Student Workbook
- Class sessions
- One day silent retreat
- One overnight retreat
For More Inquiries:
- Call/SMS 0707 056 312
Welcome to The Integrated Living Healing Circle
The Integrated Living Healing Circle is a specifically curated circle to guide participants into the path of holistic healing as they seek to heal from traumatic life events/happenings.
The Integrated Healing Circle is available for:
- Groups (Friends, Corporate, Institutions)
The Integrated Healing Circle takes place in a safe physical space.
(A safe physical space differs from person to person)
The Integrated Living Healing Circle is a guided experiential session.
- Integrated Living Individual Healing Circle: 1 – 2hrs
- Integrated Living Group Healing Circle: 3-4 hrs (Dependent on the number of individuals in the group)
The Integrated Living Healing Circle is NOT a therapy session, DOES NOT replace therapy.
7. WHAT NEXT?
- Email us on email@example.com or call/sms us on 0707056312
- We will be glad to guide your holistic healing journey.